Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Baby Steps

Well the site's getting there, eh?
The art section's up, Ask Me will post it's first entry soon, my first review will be up any time now, and thanks to Maria and her PayPal the guestbook is active! Thanks to everyone who's signed so far! I'll do my best to keep you all wanting to come back.
Aside from working on the site contents, there's not a whole lot going on in JacobLand. I've got a few projects on the back burner that need to be tended to and hopefully when they come out of the metaphorical oven they'll be just right and you guys'll be seeing my name on the big screen. Man, the whole cooking metaphor has me hungry. Stupid metaphors.
Well, I best get back to work so I have fun stories to tell you guys. Until next time, keep your noses clean.

-Jacob

No comments: