Sunday, August 19, 2007

How Time Flies

I'm a slacker. Plain and simple.

I gave myself last weekend off, but the weekend decided to extend itself. A lot. I'll definitely get back to work tomorrow.

I ended up visiting with friends and making new ones, going to the movies, watching DVDs, and just relaxing. Most of the summer has been spent working, so I figure one week of chill time isn't too bad. I'll admit though, I was thinking abut the projects and planning shots the whole time.

Larry sent me the Fan Film voice work from LA today and it's fantastic. Word is people were even talking about the short at this year's Comic Con. That certainly caught me by surprise. I'm still not quite sure how to process all of this.

It's late, time to reply to some email, get some sleep, and then get back into the fray of The Girl and the Ghost tomorrow.

Deep breath.

No comments: