Friday, September 14, 2007

Instant Replay

I ended up absolutely loving the new camera. It takes great pictures, it's easy to use, and I'm so glad I bought it. To my surprise, Mom and I ended up having a blast with its video capabilities.

We laughed til we couldn't breath when we realized that letting it film while the camera hung around Mom's neck as she followed me resulted in the illusion of me walking. I bob up and down and the back of my wheelchair looks like a hiker's backpack. I'm so short among all the walkers, it reminds me of when they would show Gobo's Uncle Traveling Mat on Fraggle Rock. You'll see a bit of that in the video I'm posting.

I whipped up a recap of the trip with the video we shot. You'll see bits of Mom's reaction to the Skywheel, Niagara Falls, Toronto, all that fun stuff. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Sparroweye said...

I would be the exact same way. Similar to how I am on roller coasters. Heights have always bothered me, especially hanging over a waterfall.

Anonymous said...

Mom Patty had a religious experience on the sky wheel!
LOL...you'd never get ME up there.

Really enjoyed the video, Jacob.
You are an ar-teest!