Friday, September 26, 2008

The Time is Near

I know, it's been nearly a month and I've yet to post anything about the trip yet. I promise I have a good reason, really I do. We have a premiere date for The Wimp Whose Woman Was a Werewolf and The Greatest Fan Film of All Time. On December 13th, the films will finally hit...the silver screen. Yes, we have a real theater booked for the premiere. Fan Film and Wolf will show at 8:00 PM at the Kent Stage in Kent, Ohio. We have an awesome night of entertainment lined up, so be sure to get there early.
Contact me at jacobdrakemail@yahoo.com for ticket information.


For you out of towners, fret not. At some point on the same night, The Greatest Fan Film of All Time will go live exclusively at Dailymotion.com

Want some good reading? Of course you do. Felix Vasquez of Cinema-Crazed.com has once again witten an excellent article about our films, in which he interviews Larry and Aaron. Check it out here:
http://www.cinema-crazed.com/0-g/bullcrank-interview.htm

Right. Back to work so we have a movie to show. I'll post vacation stuff soon.

No comments: