Monday, July 18, 2005

Why I’m Angry Today

  • Tiger
In two years of owning my iBook, it’s frozen a total of maybe five times. Since installing the new OS, Tiger, it freezes about three times a day.

  • Telephone Customer Service
I called to activate my first credit card today. The lady at the other end of the phone was nice as could be, but I’m convinced she was some kind of cyborg, as she talked faster than what I believe is humanly possible. It was like she was reading from a script that had no spaces or punctuation. I got so frazzled, I had to have her repeat one bit three times and I still don’t know what she was talking about.

  • The Heat
I love summer. I love the heat. The problem? Nobody else can handle the heat, so I’m often left with nobody to do anything with.

  • Lack of Motivation
It seems I can want and want and want to do something, then as soon as I have to do it, I just don’t feel like it.

  • This Town
Boring.

  • People
Bleh. They’re all nuts.

*I’m having a bad day. Please forgive the negativity.

1 comment:

Erin Marie said...

Hey! I take offence at that! Being nuts is one of my best qualities! :P *hugs* Hope you have a better day today, or tomorrow, or whichever it should be for you.