Monday, October 02, 2006

My Achin' Head

I've got a cold. A nasty, all encompassing, annoying cold.

My sinuses are working like there's no tomorrow, my nose hurts, I feel the start of a tickle cough coming on, and my head just aches.

I woke up at 8 AM today. I think it's been about a year and a half since I've gotten up that early. It's a result of me falling asleep early last night, which was a result of not being able to sleep at all Saturday night.
I normally stay up all night working on my various projects and head to bed around 6 AM.

I'm all messed up.

I've realized one thing today: daytime TV blows. I've never gotten into The Price is Right, the kiddy shows on PBS are kind of terrifying, and they've changed Family Feud. John O'Hurley is the host now? Peterman?
I can't keep up.

Okay, I better get back to my orange juice.

No comments: