Friday, May 18, 2007

I Need a Neckwarmer

I got my hair cut on Monday. Aside from a couple little tidy-up trims, it's my first haircut in about two years. I like how I look with long hair, but it was getting to be a pain and I've been wanting to donate to Locks of Love again for a while.

Wanting to get it over with, I decided Monday was the day and headed up to Imagine Salon & Spa. I'm always nervous when it comes to haircuts, dreading a ridiculous looking do on my fat Irish head.

Before

Before long, the snipping began.

During

I'll admit, I was a little unsure of the result at the time, but it's definitely grown on me.

After

The only downside is that the back of my neck's been freezing cold. Is this how a poodle feels?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your stuff is incredible, Jackob!
Mario Revolution was intense and the storyline was insanely creative. I loved it. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing great stuff from you.

Sincerely,
A fan
BTW, your haircut looks great...