Thursday, August 18, 2005

Feelin' the Flow

After a bit of an inspirational dry spell, I feel like I'm back in the creative flow finally. I've been working on the storyboards for The Robin's Song and I'm feeling good. They look and flow so much better than I expected, it's resulting in a rush of confidence like I haven't had in months. It's like a barrier has been kicked down and ideas are just stampeding out.
In the past week or so, I've gotten an idea for what I hope will be a beautiful picture for a friend and I've been writing a lot. I'm feeling good about this.

To top it off, tonight I saw my friend, Amanda, for the first time in five years. We just sat as we reminisced and caught each other up on our lives. It was great!

I think I'll start to tell the tale of my adventure from last year now. Stay tuned, kiddies...

No comments: