Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday, Monday

Not much going on today. August is winding down and the air's starting to change already. It's not cold by any means, but that certain feel that summer air has is starting to fade. I've been feeling under the weather these past few days, though I'm not sure it's actually the weather's fault. I'm just not feeling quite like myself.

On a lighter note, the reviews for Batman have been great so far. It's just awesome to be doing this and know that people are really enjoying the product of your efforts.
We know some people are having trouble viewing the films at bullcrank.com and Larry's site people are working on fixing it. Also, the new films should be on iFilm pretty soon, so hang in there if you haven't been able to see them yet.

I can't believe today marks 2 years since I first saw The Corrs in concert. 2 years ago right now I was hanging around out back of the Tower City Amphitheater with the other hardcore fans. Man, time flies.

No comments: