Monday, September 05, 2005

Birthday Cookout

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm now officially 23...and a little bit drunk.
After a late night last night, I miraculously managed to somehow wake up in time for today's festivites. People started arriving around 3:00 and it was just a blast. Tons of food and tons of family and friends.
My little cousin, Faith, is growing up so fast. It was so crazy watching her walking around already, she's so adorable.
After filling myself up with fruit and a hot dog, the sun started to go down and we started to get a little goofy. Sitting around in a little circle with Maria, Renee, Mikey, Jeff, and Brendan resulted in endless amusement. We just sat there ripping on each other and being dorks. I had an appletini, which left me a little buzzed, then Renee made my second one. I'll tell ya, she made it strong. I've had plenty of drinks before and I've been buzzed before, but I believe this was the first time I've actually felt drunk. I guess I get slap happy when drunk, cause everything was just hilarious, we had a ridiculous amount of fun with the cameras. I'll be posting some pictures up soon!
This is my third birthday party in four days, this is gonna spoil me. Spoil me, I tells ya!
I just want to say thanks to everyone who's been a part of making this weekend so special. You guys are the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your birthday was great.

Zoe