Saturday, May 19, 2007

Animation and Amigos

I've been putting my nose to the grindstone and getting some great stuff done on the animated films this week.

Larry sent over a ton of dialogue for The Greatest Fan Film Ever and it sounds incredible. I've been cranking out designs and working on animation, I love what I've got so far. This thing's going to be awesome.

When I'm not working on that, I've been plugging away at The Girl and the Ghost. I lost some steam on the project for a little while there, but it's recently been revitalized in a big way. While going through some unread MySpace messages, I saw one about the Los Angeles Animation Festival. I read on to find out that their theme this year is "Ghost Story." Talk about a happy coincidence, eh? That's added some major fuel to the fire. The entry deadline is September 3rd, so now I have a date to shoot for, which helps.

To add some tasty whipped cream to this delicious sundae, it's looking as though the cast of voices is finally rounded out. I'll make an announcement here as soon as things are a little more official. For now I'll just say the cast consists of friends, old, new, and in between and I'm ecstatic about this lineup.

Speaking of friends, I just heard Chantal Kreviazuk is performing on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson this Monday night. Tune in and check it out!

No comments: