Sunday, May 06, 2007

Dirty Birdies

Nope, haven't fallen of the face of the Earth, I've just been really busy lately. I've been doing double duty, working on both The Girl and the Ghost and The Greatest Fan Film of All Time (the sequel to Batman's Gonna Get Shot in the Face) at the same time. They're both looking great, but coming along slowly. I really need to buckle down soon and push forward on these, it's great stuff and I'm loaded with ideas for them, just running a bit low on the creative energy.

Spring's definitely hit Ohio. It's been sunny (though a bit chilly), the trees are getting their leaves, and everywhere you look, birds are doing it like rabbits. Frantic, feathered, winged rabbits.

I saw Spider-Man 3 on Friday, which was fun. It had a few parts that bothered me, but the rest sat so well with me that I didn't even care, I had a blast watching it and I thought it wrapped up the trilogy nicely.

I've been on a pretty steady diet of British entertainment lately. I saw Hot Fuzz with Jeff last weekend, which was hilarious, I watched the first season of Extras, and I finished The Office last night, which ened up blowing me away. I enjoyed watching the whole series, but as it ended and I saw how things wrapped up, it suddenly hit me how great the whole thing really was and I was sad to see it end. The bit when the microphone gets turned off was absolutely brilliant, if you've seen it, you know what I mean.

It left me really wanting to make something of that amazing quality. It's a tall, tall order, but it's something to work for.

I'm going to try to blog at least once a week, even if only to update how the projects are shaping up.

I leave you with a photo of my encounter with a giant strawberry.

No comments: