Friday, July 22, 2005

It Begins: Follow-Up

How about a short film update?

A few days back, I received from Cathy a CD with all of the pictures from our little photo shoot. Excitedly, I browsed through them, one by one until I had looked at all seventy-five.

The verdict? Cathy rules. Period.

Let me tell you guys, these pictures are fantastic.

Next on my to-do list for the film:
  • Put the pictures in order, mapping out the whole thing shot by shot
  • Find equipment, a cast, and a crew
Sounds simple enough. That sound you're hearing is me moaning a lovely "in over my head" moan.

As usual, I'll keep you guys updated as things progress. Now I suggest you all go check out Cathy's awesome photography over at her website: catherinesgallery.com

-Jacob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jacob rules :-) i'm so glad you are happy with the photos...thank you for the opportunity!