Friday, July 01, 2005

Short Film Update

Well, things have changed a bit since I last updated you all on the film. Some personal things have popped up in Zoe's life that need her full attention, so in a completely understandable move, she won't be heading up her Youth Summer Movie Project this summer. My thoughts and prayers go out to Zoe and her family.
So, now I find myself with a screenplay and a summer with no big plans in sight. Perhaps I'm a little crazy...well, it's pretty likely, but anyway, I'm currently looking into the possibility of helming this project myself. I'm a rookie, so this would be a huge step by step learning process. I'm intimidated beyond belief, but I think I'm up for this task.
I'll keep you guys updated as things (hopefully) move forward.
Until next time, have a pancake.

-Jacob

No comments: